Find far better customers for your brand and at a far lower price than anywhere else with Facebook & Instagram Paid Ads Management through Snowball Creations. For building owned audiences head to organic social or for B2B leads head on over to our Linkedin Lead Generation.
For paid advertising, The Snowball Creations have decided to focus solely on helping brands through a complete Facebook & Instagram Paid Ads Management service built around the Facebook platform.
We’ve chosen to do this primarily because of the exceptional results we’re able to deliver like taking a skincare brand and, within one month, achieving a cost per purchase of £0.44 for an item valued at £8.85. These kinds of results mean the company achieves profitability in an exceptionally short space of time. That’s why you hire us. To allow you to create a profitable new sales channel that can be scaled to untold heights in as short a space of time as possible!
Here’s are some other reasons why Facebook & Instagram Paid Ads are the right next investment…
- Facebook has now achieved a user base of 2 billion people with Instagram at 1 billion. This combined network is larger than Youtube, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, Linkedin, Vimeo, Google+, Tumblr and Reddit combined.
- The amount of user data that Facebook has is unrivalled as it’s based on your personal life. Gone are the days of targeting based on just a location and age group. Instead target based on all of those demographics PLUS what other videos did they stop to watch, what other kinds of stories did they choose to like or what other products did they go ahead and buy.
- This level of targeting achieves a standard that is spookily effective. It’s been known to show ads for baby products to women before they’ve even found out they’re pregnant! Use this data to hit your perfect customers with the perfect advert and with perfect timing!
- Not only is Facebook drastically better at identifying and targeting users, its considerably cheaper per result than traditional marketing or Google Ads. Google’s average cost per click across its network is £2.18. Facebook is almost half that at £1.40!
“We were totally new to The Instagram stuff and the money was daunting but we decided to give it a chance and within a month we had broken even and managed to continue to build it ever since!”
Anya, founder, Beauty products brand
For real world examples of what we deliver here’s a nice mixed selection for you…
The team was given a skin balm product costing £8.85. Within one month our campaign achieved a cost per purchase of £0.44!
The team worked with a brand looking to build it’s mailing list and bring attention to a cause important to the business. Through an in site facebook form campaign over 5,000 emails addresses were collected at an average cost of £0.25 within one month!
An app came to us looking for support in its launch. From a starting point of £0.80 per registered user, our team reduced the average cost to £0.06! The total registered users achieved was over 500,000.
The team was given an e-commerce product that had a simple Shopify website and over one month with $12,887 spend, delivered $38,674 in sales!
A car dealership we worked with was looking for leads to then convert in to car sales. An average car sale would be valued at £2.5k. Over a single 30 day period, we delivered 173 leads at a cost of £2.61! 7 leads were converted producing approximately £17.5k in return for £526 ad spend.
This service includes:
- We begin with a discovery call to learn about your brand and its goals.
- We then develop a marketing strategy and give any recommendations on adjustments to your marketing funnel.
- We develop audiences through existing resources of yours like mailing lists or FB pixels already in place.
- We take existing creative assets and create the campaigns including all adverts copy and content in line with our overarching strategy.
- Every single day of the week, we analyse and adjust based on return on ad spend (ROAS) delivered to take down underperforming ads and increase spend on the winners.
- All the while we will always be available to you over email or video call!
- Also, our clients receive the SC Difference to help you win at social more broadly too!
“We knew that there was an opportunity with the Instagram and Facebook ads but I just didn’t have the time to invest into delivering on them so chose to use Snowball Creations and was very pleased with what they’ve done to date.”
John, CEO, online clothing brand
For your ad budget, advertising spend (paid to Facebook) is to be provided by you. We recommend a budget of between £10-£166 per day (£300-£5k per month) depending on if you’re starting from scratch or might already have a built up a considerable ad spend already. Your budget will dictate your audience reach, therefore the higher the ad spend the faster you will see results.
For pricing, Snowball Creations works from a monthly subscription with a 2-month minimum contract and then rolling monthly after that. We have a 2-month minimum as we find to deliver consistent results with a strong return on investment it can take 2 to 3 months. After this point though, we want you to have the freedom to cancel if you feel we’re not delivering the results you’re after.
Our pricing begins with a flat fee and then adjusts based on your ad spend…
|Ad spend||Our fee|
|£400 – £2,000||£799|
|£2,000 – £6,000||£1,000|
|£6,000 – £10,000||£1,200|
|£10,000 – £20,000||12%|
We handle payment through Moonclerk with Stripe that allows for automated monthly payments with minimal hassle so saving time and cost for both sides.
To go ahead, the first step is to book in a call. Once all is agreed and payment is complete we will book in a discovery call and then begin setting up the initial campaigns for launch.
Once this work is complete and we’ve had your approval to launch the campaigns, we will then adjust the payment plan so that your first months payment begins from campaign launch.
Interested in getting our help or how this could combine with other tools for a complete marketing package? Get in touch!
“Facebook & Instagram ads stand as one the most effective ways to scale your business and only seems to be getting better for us thanks to the support of Max and his team!”
Michael, CEO, Tour Operator